Shipment processing time
1. We strive to ship most orders as quickly as possible. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
2. The average shipping days to receive an order is 20~30 business days.
3. If Aires Libres encounter a large number of orders, the shipment may be delayed for a few days. Please allow additional shipping days for delivery. Factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearance may affect the delivery time. If there is a significant delay in the delivery of your order, Aires Libres will contact you by email.
1. You can use the tracking number you received from our service support to track your order.
2. You can provide us your name, order number or email address by email, and the customer service team agent will help you within 24 working hours.
1. The shipping cost of your order will be shown at checkout.
2. There is no need to pay additional shipping charges when the order amount is over $60, and a fixed $10 shipping fee is required if the order amount is less than $60.
How do you generally ship?
The choice of carrier depends on your region, our cooperative carriers include USPS&FedEx, etc.Some heavier items or bulk qty orders will ship more safely on a pallet via FedEx Freight. If your order needs to ship freight, our dedicated team will contact you to pick a freight delivery method that works best for you. Some important information to be aware of:
Depending on ordered item, Aires Libres may contact you to review your freight delivery options and ensure a smooth delivery process.
Larger orders requiring freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment.
Customs & Brokerage Fees:
All international shipments are subject to fees and duties according to the customs law in the destination country.
aireslibres.fr is not responsible for payment of duties and/or customs fees. The amount that is charged varies for each country and Aires Libres do not know what you will be charged. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
DAMAGED ITEMS FROM SHIPPING
Unfortunately this is completely out of our control. If you had received your parts and they had been damaged during the shipping process, you must file a claim with the shipping company. Aires Libres will be unable to send replacement parts for any damaged goods from the shipping carrier as it was there fault. You can also decline delivery if you are there at the time which expedited the process. If you were unable to be there for the delivery and arrives damaged, you must file a claim with the shipping carrier.
Please note the following:
1. Shipping to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes is not available.
2. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and International addresses is currently not available.
*The above delivery time frames are estimates from our shipping providers only. Delivery times start from the date of dispatch from our warehouse, not the date orders are submitted and refer to business days not calendar days.
3. Please make sure your account email address is correct so that you can receive an order confirmation after placing an order successfully. Will include order details such as order number. Please check your email carefully. If still not there, keep an eye on your trash/spam folder.